Sunday, August 9, 2009

My trip back to Kathmandu.

It has been a while since my last update. The 31th of July, I took leave of the villagers and my father to return to Kathmandu. I was in the company of Karma his father and a girl from the village.
The trip back took us last time 2hours, only this time it took us 1 hour. This wa entirely due to the pace of my travel companions. I had a lot of trouble to keep up with them. After a well deserved Pepsi in the cafe along the street we took the bus.
As our bus was overcrowded we were forced to join the passengers on the roof together with the 6 goats for a 84km ride. Unfortunately, my battery of my photo equipment was down, but I have everything on film. I only say that this was inconceivable to travel in this way. This is probably the best way to admire the landscape. After a long bus trip, we had a few hours in small packed buses to go through the chaos of Kathmandu. The journey of 84 km has kept me busy for 10 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome described post. Nice and informational one I must say, you have shared a very much helpful blog with all that is going to help in planning a better tour for them like me. Thanks and keeps sharing.

    Best Hotel in Kathmandu



    ReplyDelete